Watch our Webinar to learn how your company can achieve your positive business engagement goals.
Did you know that Forbes has named 2018 “The Year of Employee Experience”? Companies with a strong and positive culture have employees that are happy, productive and loyal to their workplace. But one challenge that affects every leader wanting to launch and expand employee experience programs is to how to ensure employees actively participate and that they provide a positive return on investment Last week, WeSpire Founder & CEO Susan Hunt Stevens and Malia Atta, diversity business consultant for MGM Resorts, shared their expertise in a webinar about how to inspire employees to take positive action and how to prove it’s driving impact.
In the first part of the webinar, Stevens highlights two new modules that WeSpire launched in January. The first module is focused on holistic wellbeing with campaigns like mindfulness, meditation, stress reduction, and healthy eating. The second is focused on positive workplace culture, including diversity and inclusion, driving innovation, agile work and gratitude. She shares how using WeSpire’s analytics tools, companies are able to measure the impact that various programs are having on retention, performance and brand.
Our guest speaker Malia Atta from MGM International also shares their experience using the platform to tackle implicit bias and engage employees in diversity and inclusion initiatives at MGM. “These campaigns allowed employees of all levels have a voice, be their authentic selves, and in turn do their best work.” said Malia Atta, Sr. Business Consultant – Diversity & Inclusion of MGM Resorts International.
In this webinar, you will also learn about:
- How WeSpire’s new Wellbeing module helps employees be more active, healthy, mindful and less stressed and how the Positive Culture module drives agile, inclusive and resilient workplace cultures.
- Our partnership with Urban Labs, an organization which works with businesses in integrating diversity and inclusion into leadership and corporate culture
- Our new IdeaBoards feature, a crowdsourcing tool that allows employees to submit, vote, and comment on new ideas to collectively bring the best innovations forward
- Susan Hunt Stevens- Founder and CEO, WeSpire
- Malia Atta- Sr. Business Consultant, Diversity & Inclusion, MGM Resorts International
Business & Finance Articles on Business 2 Community