Many startup, small and medium business have limited capitalization and other resources particularly in terms of budget allocation for marketing. That is why it is vital for business owners to focus only on cost-effective marketing channels that make a positive impact on the bottom line.
Digital marketing is one such channel that deliver results and according to surveys, up to 40% have already achieved considerable savings from promotion and generating business leads. With doors opening like this, no wonder 28% of business owners are shifting their budgets from traditional to digital marketing strategies – and so should you starting with these 8 steps.
1. Review and Revamp Your Digital Marketing Strategy – Getting good results is not a simple “post and let go” strategy style as this will simply lead you to nowhere. You should be familiar with “Rule of Seven” concept in marketing which practically states that you need to make contact or have targeted exposure for at least seven times before getting any favorable response from a prospective client.
2. Form Your Team or Hire a 3rd Party Digital Marketing Company – Revamping your digital marketing strategy may also mean setting up your own digital marketing team (if you are able to) or hire a 3rd party digital marketing company (for folks who have a limited budget) to execute your new strategies.
3. Go Social, Mobile and Local on Your Digital Marketing Strategies – With 90% of adults in the United States owning a mobile, 63% use smartphones to access the Internet, and among these,40% are looking for products or services from local providers. Your website should be optimized for mobile users and you should also beef up your local SEO strategies.
4. Implement a Multi-Channel Digital Marketing Campaign – To maximize results, your business should learn how to implement a multi-channel digital marketing strategy to have a more effective and results driven campaign for reaching out and generating favorable responses.
5. Diversify Your Digital Marketing Strategies – While embarking on a multi-channel digital marketing strategy will deliver good results for your business, focusing on diverse channels will deliver even better results.
6. Develop an Epic Content Creation Strategy – An epic content strategy should be at the core of your digital marketing campaign. With the vast array of competitors out there, simply putting up ordinary types of content will not deliver the results you need.
7. Enhance Your Content with Videos, Images and Links – The future of digital marketing is visual and the basic act of integrating video, images and graphical elements in your content can generate up to 94% increase in viewership.
8. Adopt a Continuous Improvement Mindset – Lastly, you should have a continuous improvement mindset with regards to your digital marketing strategies. Don’t be satisfied with the status quo and constantly do tests, run ROI scenarios, get insights from analytics, formulate improvement actions, and implement those actions.
Want more of this? See the infographic below!
Infographic Embedded from Digital Marketing Philippines.Digital & Social Articles on Business 2 Community