How To Use Automation Email Marketing Tools: Snov.io Drip Campaigns Review
A drip campaign is a tool that sends automated triggered emails to people in order to nurture them and convert them into customers. The system works in a pretty simple way: it sends messages to prospects repeatedly according to the set time, triggers (user actions), and delays.
With the help of drip emails, you can drive sales, improve marketing, skyrocket business, easily control the workflow, and reach out to people in a personal way. Let’s see how you can reach all that using Snov.io Drip Campaigns as an example.
The first thing you’ve got to do is to sign up at the platform: type in the name, email address, and password or you can simply sign up with Google.
Step 1: Create a prospect list
To make up one, click the Prospects tab (1) and the Add Lists button (2) on the left side of the page. In the open window, type in the name of the list and click the Add List button.
Once the list is created, add email addresses there. You can import email from files (in Excel, CSV or TXT formats), create new prospects manually or find email addresses on-the-go.
After uploading the emails, verify them if you are not sure in their validity.
Step 2: Create a campaign
To create the first campaign, click the Email Drip Campaigns tab at the top of the dashboard and the New drip campaign button.
You are transferred to the email campaign editor. It was created as a user-friendly drag-n-drop builder.
In the field on the left, fill in all the necessary information (campaign name, choose an email account to send messages from), define settings (which email recipients won’t get emails), schedule the campaign, choose the timezone, day, and time.
Step 3: Create an email sequence
Build the campaign with all the elements accessible within the platform: email, trigger, delay, goal. Note, you can create the email campaign as long as you wish and add as many elements as you need.
Within the platform, you can add 5 elements: Start, Email, Trigger, Delay, and Goal.
- Start. The campaign always starts with this segment. Click the element and choose an email list you want to use.
- Email. To save time, you can use a template instead of composing the email by yourself. There are about 30 of them, so you will definitely find one for any case. Personalize the subject line and the email body, attach files and trackable links, save the email as a template.
- Trigger. The campaign won’t be perfectly automated without this element. Once the recipient performs the action within the set time defined in the trigger, it activates and does the next step you’ve set up. Choose one of two options: Contact opened the email or Contact clicked the link from email.
- Delay. It goes right after the Trigger component. This element lets you postpone the email sending which means the recipient will receive the next email a bit later. How much later? Customize in hours and days.
- Goal. This is a kind of the end of the campaign which defines whether you start the new campaign or start the tete-a-tete communication with the recipient or delete the user from the prospects list.
Step 4: Launch the campaign
When you are done with the above-mentioned steps click the Save and Start button to launch the campaign. Well done! Now you can relax and follow the statistics. Click the Email Drip Campaigns tab and choose the campaign you are interested in. There, you will see the stats on opens, clicks, replies, recipients, and many more.
What is so good in Snov.io Drip Campaigns?
As you can see, Snov.io Drip Campaigns tool is easy-to-use and it won’t take you much time to get used to the platform. With the help of their visual editor, you can create both simple and complex email campaigns with lots of triggers and delays. The scheduling feature is also important when it comes to locations the leads live in.
So, the creation of such a hard piece of work was never been that easy. Just make up the campaign, choose components, schedule and connect them. That’s it!
About the Author:
Rin Saveko is a professional copywriter with years of experience in email marketing. Outside of work, Rin likes to study modern Asian culture and watch Japanese anime.