The growing importance of digital marketing is a sign for businesses to take their online campaigns seriously.
No longer can they just rely on tired offline tactics to promote their business, especially today with the current pandemic.
Therefore, it’s in their best interest to integrate growing their business using online means.
But for those who don’t have the manpower or bandwidth to carry out these tasks, they can always hire third-party agencies to help them yet.
If you feel you’re on the same board and want to shore up your digital marketing needs, below are companies specific to particular online services that can help you.
Blog posts and articles are not just informative pieces of content. When written by experienced writers, they can make your business easier to find online and convert site visitors into customers or clients.
The purpose of content marketing is to develop a strategy that leverages SEO and content to attract your buyer persona to your site. From here, you bring them down your sales funnel using different techniques but still leveraging on the power of content.
Below are other tasks covered by organizations offering content marketing services:
- Create a variety of content (video, podcast, infographic) to attract people who are partial to a particular type.
- Promote content using the best social channels where you can find your audience.
- Write compelling copy that will encourage visitors to buy or sign up with you.
Here are some of the best types of content marketing agencies you may want to consider for the task.
Social channels are ripe for engagement. The fact they’re signed up to sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others means they’re open for communication.
Of course, you just don’t message them out of the blue and ask them to buy your products or services. With the right social media strategy, however, you can seamlessly get these people to come to you and ask about your business.
Here are things that a social media marketing agency should do for you:
- Grow online presence and footprint by attracting more fans and followers in creative ways.
- Publish consistent posts to foster greater engagement and mobilize your audience.
- Monitor and listen to brand sentiment across different platforms. From here, connect with people interested in your business and turn them into customers.
There’s a lot more that social media marketing services can do for you.
If you want people to find you on Google, then you need more than just content to reach to the top.
Acquiring backlinks pointing to your site is pivotal in your site’s ability to rank on Google. The more high-quality backlinks you can gain, the better your ranking signals will be in the eyes of search engines.
As a result, expect people to find you at the very first result for your target keyword.
While link building sounds simple in theory, the actual legwork that goes into getting links is tremendous. Here’s what most agencies can do you for:
- Find and filter prospects are likely to link to your site.
- Build relationships with prospects by sending them custom and strategic outreach emails.
- Once a relationship is formed, send a request to acquire backlinks through different means (guest posting, broken link building, etc.).
Building links is a crapshoot especially if you do not understand how to proceed. Thankfully, these agencies that specialize in link building can you navigate the muddy waters of link acquisition.
Before you can move forward with most of your SEO plans, you need to “clean house” first.
That means analyzing your site and checking for current and potential issues that prevent your site from ranking on organic search.
A web audit will help you spot these problems and provide you with solutions on how to fix them. The complexity of the solution depends on the problem. For instance, you can fix problems related to content straight from your editor.
However, problems related to site speed, duplicate content, and others require experienced hands on deck.
Below are things you should expect from a service provider of website audits:
- Deep scan your site for issues that the naked eye can’t see.
- Identify the fixes for the errors spotted from the initial audit.
- Execute the fixes and audit the site again to see the marked improvements.
Because web audit falls under SEO, you’ll be looking for SEO services. But as mentioned, web auditing requires a deep understanding of web development and coding to implement the solutions seamlessly.
Therefore, you have to be extra careful when choosing an SEO agency that’s right for your site.
The most important factor you must consider with your digital marketing is conversions.
It doesn’t matter how many social media followers, website traffic, and top rankings your business have. If it can’t convert any of those into customers, then your entire digital marketing campaign is a lost cause.
Thus, you need to find ways to not only monitor the number of people you convert through digital marketing. More importantly, you must determine ways to improve your approach and generate better conversion rates to boost revenue.
Below are tasks that a CRO company covers for their clients:
- Monitor how their landing pages performed by determining their conversion rates.
- Create mockups designed by experienced designers in different niches to grow conversions.
- Improve on different page variables to improve conversions and run an A/B test to isolate the factor.