When you do business online, it is important that you have a great online presence, which you can only get through marketing. You need to be able to know that customers can find you at any time, and that your site is always going to be running properly so they can make purchases and you can make money. In order to do the best marketing, you need to be using the best marketing tools that the biggest merchants in the world are using. I have created a list of what I consider to be the five most useful marketing tools for e-commerce merchants.
1) Enterprise E-commerce Solution – This is a cloud-based e-commerce platform that is fully hosted, and perfect for merchants that deal in high volumes. You never have to worry about IT issues again, because the highly scalable SaaS platform ensures that your site will always be up and running, so you don’t have to lose any sleep over it. You will be able to handle thousands of orders per minute easily, and there is no limit to sales volumes, nor are there limits on how many products can be sold or the bandwidth.
2) Offline Sales to Online Marketing – This tool tracks the online activities of your customers when they get onto your website. As soon as they make a purchase, how they got there is tracked and you can see how they got to your page. You can track offline purchases and connect them to your own online marketing, and see what brings customers to make offline purchases. Make the most out of your marketing, and make it as cost-effective as possible when you learn the sales value of each channel you use for your online marketing. You will also be able to use this tool to get insight to the behavior of your customers.
3) Dynamic Consumer Behavior – Here is a tool that tracks the movements of your customers when they are using devices other than their home computers. You will be able to see where they go and what they do, and base your marketing efforts around this information. You can accurately measure the impact of campaigns, and find out if your marketing is really working. Enjoy reaching customers at scale, so you can send out messages that are relevant to them, and at the right time. The in-house creative team creates awesome designs, and you can use this creativity to get even better results with your marketing.
4) Referral Marketing – When you want to gain new customers and increase your sales, this is the tool to use. You can use it to build awesome, and customizable “refer a friend” programs. The platform allows you to be flexible about who is targeted in your campaigns, how everything looks, who gets rewards, and how they get their rewards. You can track every purchase from your site as well as customer shares, so you can reward those who meet the defined criteria of any given campaign. You will even be able to perform A/B test design, user flows, and copy. Analyze things every step of the way, from shares to clicks to visits to actual sales.
5) People-Based Marketing Solution – You need to know that your advertising is really working, and this is a tool that will make it work better than ever for you. Serve and measure advertising to real people on multiple devices, publishers, and browsers, and reach anyone at any time. You can tell a story about your brand in formats that customers actually use and like, and improve your sales with marketing that is based on actual people and not generated statistics.Digital & Social Articles on Business 2 Community