If you think Digital Marketing is not a big thing…. Think again!
Last year, AD spending on the Internet already overtook advertising on television and cable networks. Traditional advertising doesn’t have that much power anymore in a world where multi-channel digital marketing is increasing by as much as 137%, backed by an even awesome 500% increase in brands using multiple digital marketing channels.
What spurred this increase in the use of Digital Marketing? It’s the consumers themselves.
As much as 72% of consumers are already connecting with brands through their various digital marketing channels and activities according to reports from Mashable. But what’s strange though despite the fact that consumers and business owners alike are switching towards the digital route, many small businesses are still slow to pick on the trend.
Contrary to what many small business owners and entrepreneurs think, digital marketing is not as complicated as it seems. The effort would be well worth it as many businesses have already experienced and enjoyed. If all these will still be not enough to convince you to go digital – then these top 10 benefits surely will.
1. Digital Marketing Connects You with Consumers on the Internet – Gone are the days when people scan through volumes of phone directories or browse through pages upon pages of broadsheets to look for information about a product or service. Now, at least 80% of consumers use the Internet to make their search for information a whole lot easier and convenient.
2. Digital Marketing Generates Higher Conversion Rates – Through this channel, you’ll be able to reach out to targeted audiences, generate leads and achieve as much as 24% increase in conversion rates.
3. Digital Marketing Saves You Money – Gartner’s Digital Marketing Spend Report described how small business owners are already getting such benefits from digital marketing, with as much as 40% reporting considerable savings generating from their efforts.
4. Digital Marketing Enables Real-Time Customer Service – This real-time response mechanism offered by digital marketing can give a big impact on the success of your business according to a report from eMarketer.
5. Digital Marketing Connects You with the Mobile Consumer – Digital marketing can help you tap this gargantuan market, now that mobile marketing generates up to 34% of all organic traffic. According to eMarketer, mobile technology is also influencing the buying behavior of these consumers.
6. Digital Marketing Helps Generate Higher Revenues – As mentioned earlier, consumers need 6 touch points before they are convinced to buy, but if they do they would spend as much as 4X any other types of customers – and that’s really good for business!
7. Digital Marketing Delivers Higher ROI from Your Campaigns – In a HubSpot report, it was confirmed that digital marketing can help businesses generate better Cost-Per-Lead (CPL) compared to traditional marketing or even telemarketing.
8. Digital Marketing Keeps You at Par with Competitors – Many brands and businesses are ramping up on their digital marketing campaigns, using various channels available including display, PPC, mobile and social media.
9. Digital Marketing Can Help You Compete with Large Corporations – Digital marketing not only keeps you at par with your competitors, it can also enable you to compete head to head with big brands and large corporations.
10. Digital Marketing Prepares You for the Internet of Things – Gartner reported that by the year 2020, there is a projected 26 billion gadgets – smartphones, tablets, watches, eyeglass, appliances, shoes and more – all interconnected in a global online ecosystem that makes up the “Internet of Things”.
Want more? Check out the infographic below:
Embedded from CJG Digital Marketing.Digital & Social Articles on Business 2 Community