Some people tell themselves that they could never be a coach. They say that coaching is easy for others but not for them. If you tell yourself that idea, you will make it be true. Instead of trying to prevent yourself from a great opportunity of helping others, give it a whirl. If you pretend before you even try that someone else in your niche is better at coaching than you are, you may regret not trying at all when you had the chance. You only live once. When you choose to feel determined to achieve your goal of being a successful coach, it’s amazing what your mind can create to make it so. Here are 5 secrets to improve your coaching sales.
1. You can get clients to choose your coaching program over competitors because you provide training that is relevant to each niche market trainee’s goals. Provide core consistency coaching programs. When your basic core of training can apply to any niche market, clients feel attracted to the ease of your program. Providing an easy to use coaching program means they literally sell themselves. This helps your sales.
2. But, instead of focus on how great your program is, focusing on discussing ways to improve your client’s life by choosing to change the way they are currently doing things. You can quickly and deeply customize your coaching program content by using a module or process type of curriculum in your program. When your process works and just needs application changes for each niche market, you can easily integrate your clients’ needs into your program. You use strategies, techniques and approaches that make sense to your clients and their goals to increase the salability of your program to them.
3. When you talk about how your program can be easily customized to fit your client’s needs, you can show that your program is a great return on investment for your clients. Make sure you show all the benefits your coaching program provides so your trainee can easily succeed in a niche market business. You do this by outlining all the skills your client will learn to make his or her niche market dream come true. For sales, touch on including how to correctly qualify a prospect, how to sell, present, negotiate and relate to that correctly qualified prospect and how to coach that prospect to achieve his or her goals using your coaching program.
4. Focus on highlighting the value of your step-by-step or “building block” curriculum in your coaching program. This strategic way of coaching shows students how to quickly and effectively build on experience moving your trainee partner in a desired forward direction. When your client sees that your coaching program modules build on each other, you confirm that your coaching program is easy to use to achieve desired goals.
5. Also describe the value of your Q&A sessions and interactive feedback. Interactive feedback coaching methods provide student trainees with customized answers to their most pressing questions to get goals achieved fast.