A professional email is just the first step to generating new leads and sales for your personal brand. In order to be successful, there must be a way to capture your reader’s attention and compel them to want to know more.
How is your email communication with your subscribers? By implementing a stand-out email that offers a solution to your target market’s needs your brand can build a trusted relationship.
A focused campaign will help your brand create messages for each of your lists. And with so many mobile users moving away from their desktops a simple yet creative design will capture their attention right away.
Here are 5 ways you can take your personal brand’s email campaigns to the next level and generate more leads and sales.
- Keep it uncluttered – A message that contains too much text with an overload of information can be one the the main factors as to why a reader turns away. Include just a few tantalizing facts and save the remainder of the information for a follow-up series or report.
- Personalize your email with lists – With each campaign your brand should be creating a separate list in order to effectively approach each group of subscribers. Mass mailings that are more general will have a lower response and click-thru rate.
- Keep their interest – After an initial signup your brand has a great opportunity to offer your subscribers on-going tips, incentives, and the latest news about your industry. This essential relationship building method will reduce the level of unsubscribers and can help persuade your readers to make a purchase.
- Be consistent in your scheduling – As you follow-up with your lists it’s important that they know what to expect and when. Keep in mind that you will want to set up a schedule according to their demographics and time zones in order to reach the most subscribers.
- Make it appealing – A professional email with great graphics and video performs better than just plain text, especially on mobile. Most email management systems include customizable templates that can include your logo, and headshot, and other attractive visuals to spark your readers’ interest.
A successful email campaign that offers your personal brand’s message in a unique and fresh way will not only help you keep more subscribers, but will attract new signups. In order to stay ahead of your competition you will want to adapt both your website and your messages with mobile readers in mind.Digital & Social Articles on Business 2 Community