Whether you’re an experienced Facebook marketer or just looking to explore some creative ways to connect with your audience on the world’s biggest social network, a new infographic from Speechless Digital has got you covered. Check out eight creative ways to reach your audience on Facebook below…
Quick Facebook Facts
Facebook may not be quite as exciting as newer products like Snapchat, but it certainly is the biggest and most robust when it comes to targeting demographics:
- 09 billion daily active users on average for March 2016
- 989 million mobile daily active users on average for March 2016
- 65 billion monthly active users as of March 31, 2016
- 51 billion mobile monthly active users as of March 31, 2016
- Five new profiles are created every second
- 50% of 18-24 year-olds go on Facebook when they wake up
8 Ways to Reach Your Audience on Facebook
- Facebook search marketing. Social is the new search, we wrote back in February. Today it’s even truer. Users are typing in search terms and hashtags to discover content within social platforms. Make sure your profiles are optimized.
- Advertising through Messenger. Talk with your audience and answer questions in real-time with Facebook Messenger. Social Media Examiner providers some great tips for getting started here.
- Virtual assistant. Last fall, Facebook rolled out ‘M’, a virtual assistant tool (like Siri or Cortana) to help users make plans and get things tasks taken care of. It’s possible we’ll see M options open up to more businesses this year.
- Publishing content. Instant Articles (which rolled out April 12) offer brands a way to connect quickly with audiences. This mobile-only feature brings a lot of value, especially if advertising revenue is not important to your company.
- Facebook Canvas. Check out this beautiful and creative bleed-to-edge immersive video product. While it’s still in beta, you can sign up to try it here.
- Facebook Live. Many brands with access to Facebook Live are claiming engagement is through the roof. Hopefully it’s only a matter of time before this product gets pushed out to everyone else.
- Facebook data. Facebook offers some of the richest audience data available. Set up custom audiences in Facebook’s Power Editor Tool to make the most of this data.
- Reaction buttons. Last but not least, reaction buttons provide insight into how your audience feels about your content. Pay attention to what they’re saying!
What’s your go-to Facebook tool?
Tell us in the comments below!
The post 8 Ways to Do Facebook Marketing In 2016 (INFOGRAPHIC) appeared first on BuzzPlant.Digital & Social Articles on Business 2 Community