Video is a tool that is fantastic for increasing conversions and capturing the attention of your audience in the overly-saturated world we know as inbound marketing.
You may already know this and be on board with creating awesome and professional video for your marketing efforts. But where do you start? Doesn’t creating video cost thousands of dollars to produce? And what do you do do with it once it’s created?
Whether this is your first time creating video for your marketing, or you’ve created some awesome videos in the past, you’ll likely need to develop some fresh B2B video ideas for next campaign. Video can be used for virtually anything you want to communicate, and it will likely perform better than text.
So, what do you say?
Build Brand Awareness
Maybe you work at a nonprofit, or a local start-up – or perhaps you’ve been around the block, and you’re well-known. But there is one thing most people don’t know about your organization. These are all excellent reasons to build awareness of your brand or your message.
People are more likely to click play than they are to get through an entire blog post, so why would you write your message when you could show it?
We inherently are more trusting of what we can see, so creating a video to build trust with your audience is a no-brainer. Here are some ways in which you can use video to build brand awareness and trust:
- Create a testimonial video: Word of mouth is extremely effective, but difficult to control. Harness the power by having satisfied customers, employees, etc. speak positively about your brand.
- Showcase your product or service: There are ways to show off your awesome offering without being too sales-y or commercial-like. Get creative!
- Case study: Did you have a project go very well? Explain it in your video! You can combine this idea with a testimonial to build a well-rounded message for your audience.
Become a Thought Leader
You are the expert in your field, but sometimes that knowledge is difficult to transfer through written word. Explain more about your business, product or service through video to establish authority in your field. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Product or service explanation: Lengthy product or service pages are difficult to get through. Create a video or two highlighting the features and providing a website visitor with an overview to engage your audience.
- Vlog or how-to: Need a quick and simple idea? Produce an educational piece of content to connect with your readers and establish thought leadership.
- Behind-the-scenes: Do you have a specific and difficult process for your product or service? Give your audience an exclusive behind-the-scenes look… Everyone loves to peek behind the curtain!
Showcase Company Culture
Do you have a unique culture that you’d love to share with the world? Maybe you have a special message for your website visitors, or a specific culture that new hires should know about. Create a video to let your culture shine through!
- Seasonal greeting: Create a video to capture the essence of the seasons and create a deeper connection with your customers or employees. Maintaining the relationship is just as important as starting it!
- Culture video: Here at Quintain, we have the Culture Code. If your organization has specific values and takes pride in them, show them off!
- Announcements: Whether it’s a business announcement or industry changes, show your audience that you want them to stay up-to-date on latest trends and news.
There are a million different ways for businesses to use video. The likelihood is, as you were reading this post, you came up with a few ideas for yourself! Video can help you achieve your revenue goals while creating awareness of your brand, your mission and your culture, which is why we love video. I’d love to hear what ideas you came up with for your B2B video, so let me know in the comments.Digital & Social Articles on Business 2 Community