What marketing strategies piqued our readers’ interests this year? Read on for the highest-trafficked columns.
Tactical tips are well and good for folks with their boots on the ground, but CMOs and other marketing leaders need to think more strategically about how to deploy their resources. That’s the idea behind our Marketing Strategies Column.
In case you missed some of the wisdom appearing in our virtual pages this year, check out our top 10 columns published in this category in 2014.
- Why And How Brands Must Go Omni-Channel in 2014 by James Green. Published on 1/24/14. 980 social shares across all platforms.
- 5 Things University Marketing Programs Aren’t Teaching (But Should) by Travis Wright. Published on 11/3/14. 3.3K social shares across all platforms.
- 5 Killer Marketing Strategies Your Competition Isn’t Using…Yet by Jayson DeMers. Published on 2/19/14. 1.5K social shares across all platforms.
- These 3 New Technologies Should Keep Marketers Awake At Night by Frederick Vallaeys. Published on 10/3/14. 1.1K social shares across all platforms.
- 20 Traits Of Successful CMOs by Joanna Lord. Published on 2/11/14. 997 social shares across all platforms.
- Study: Marketers’ Roles Are Changing. What They Need To Succeed by Jim Yu. Published on 5/6/14. 1.2K social shares across all platforms.
- The Secret To Better Online Marketing: It’s Not What You Think by David Rodnitzky. Published on 6/3/14. 1.2K social shares across all platforms.
- Influencer Marketing Tools That Will Power Your Content In The Future by Steve Olenski. Published on 6/9/14. 1.2K social shares across all platforms.
- Nescafe Locks Thousands Of Red Mugs To Fences Then Provides Combination With Facebook App by Steve Hall. Published on 10/6/14. 649 social shares across all platforms.
- Don’t Give Up On Past Customers, Re-Engage Them With These Tips by Joanna Lord. Published on 1/17/14. 384 social shares across all platforms.
Methodology: Columns published in 2014 are ranked in order of pageviews measured by Google Analytics. Data was gathered on December 4 and include all columns published through December 3, 2014.