Did you know that almost 90% of marketers think that social media is an important part of their marketing strategies?
Yet, as many as 27% of marketers either don’t find it effective or are not sure about its effectiveness, according to the same study.
This clearly indicates that there is a need for marketers to improve their social media marketing strategies to get better results. Also, they need to be able to measure the performance of their social media marketing campaigns.
But, how can you do that?
The easiest way to improve your social media performance is to look at what successful marketers do to get results. According to the previously-cited study, most marketers use third-party tools for social media marketing.
These tools can be multifunctional and handle all aspects of your social media marketing or they can be specialized. Specialized tools provide one specific function like analytics, social media listening, content scheduling, video editing, etc.
Regardless of the type of tool you choose, they are all useful for improving your social media performance. You can choose to use an all-in-one tool or a mix of specialized tools to get the desired results and achieve your marketing goals.
These social media marketing tools provide a lot of benefits including:
- Managing your social media activity from one place
- Keeping track of all brand-related conversations
- Allowing you to reply to all comments and questions from one inbox
- Posting content automatically, according to your schedule
- Tracking the performance of your social media activities and influencers
- Identifying content trends to optimize your social strategy
- Measuring your social media accounts’ performance and ROI (return on investment)
Overall, these tools can help you manage and improve your social media marketing and get you the desired results.
Apart from this, use relevant hashtags to increase engagement and there are certain expert tips and tricks that you can use to get a higher ROI from social media. After all, you can’t just rely on tools to boost your social media marketing ROI.
Want to know more?
Check out the infographic below to find six tried-and-tested ways to boost your social media marketing ROI.