In order to attract new subscribers and sales your personal brand needs to be writing original articles on a regular basis. Creating unique and fresh blogging content opens the door for higher rankings on the search engines and influencer connections.
So how exactly does a business blog allow brands to attract more visibility? With the use of the right technology and through target market research you can meet the needs of your audience. Great content establishes your company as a trusted and leading authority in your niche.
Blogs have the potential of becoming a powerful branding building tool, and improve your following on social media. This high level of influence encourage sales when your message is fresh, appealing, and original.
Give Your Personal Brand a Boost with Blogging
Here are several ways you can effectively build your personal brand’s sales and reach.
- Showcase your brand identity – Narrow your focus on articles that cover a specific subject that your company offers, and the solutions you can provide for your potential customers. This could include an eBook, podcast series, live videos and more. Your readers will be more likely to make a purchase when they receive something of true value.
- Set a deadline – A limited release or time-frame is a great way to creating buzz around a blog post. Use this method to your advantage with email campaigns and sharing on social media. Include a dedicated sales page to capture your leads and introduce more on our product or service.
- Include a tantalizing opt-in – When publishing a blog post you don’t want to miss the opportunity to capture subscribers either with a pop-up form or a prominent box that your readers can’t resist. This means you should be offering something they can use such as exclusive tips or a free report.
- Plan for a membership website – After your personal brand has established a sizable following on your blog consider converting these into paying members with exclusive content. If you have a suite of products or services this is a good solution to attracting sales without writing a sales message directly in your blog posts.
- Optimize for search and mobile – It’s still important to have the right mix of keywords in order to be recognized in search and attract more readers — especially with a responsive design for mobile viewing. Headlines and meta tags will help your brand attract more attention and improve your Google ranking.
Blogging continues to remain strong when it comes to building your personal brand online. Not only is it a sales generator, but serves as a calling card for influencer connections and guest blogging opportunities on other prominent websites.Digital & Social Articles on Business 2 Community