In Part 1 of this series, we covered 6 of the amazing benefits businesses can enjoy from having an active Instagram presence. You can read all about those first 6 benefits here.
Now, here’s the rest of the list that sums up what we consider some of the top Instagram benefits. If these aren’t enough to convince you that you should head over to Instagram and set up an account for your business right now, we don’t know what will!
7) Visual marketing: Instagram’s simple design allows delectable visuals that include images and videos. You have heard the phrase “A picture is worth a thousand words”. So being a marketer, you should take advantage of pictures. Just be sure to be amazingly creative with your images.
If you see good results with visual marketing on other platforms, then think of the capabilities of Instagram, which is dedicated to visual marketing.
8) User engagement: Now Instagram has 200 million active users every month – that means a huge traffic. By providing useful and interesting content on Instagram, you can earn higher levels of engagements with your customers. Studies show that Instagram delivered 58 times more engagement per follower than Facebook, and 120 times more engagement per follower than Twitter.
9) Get personal: Instagram gives you a chance to show your customers who you are and what you do. With this you can make your business more personable, which leaves a long lasting impression on your followers and customers.
Emotional connection with your customers encourages them to take the desired action, and using emotions in your post can increase your engagement. You can show them behind the scenes stories, video and photo of a meeting, staff posts and birthdays in store, etc. to become more personal.
10) Network: Instagram is also a social marketing platform in addition to an image platform, so use its network. It will help you to meet new audiences and build relationships. In return, you will gain followers, new audiences and potential customers. The value of your customers basically depends on connection. If your connections with your audience are deep and structured then you can monetize your connection with ad-networks like Facebook.
11) Increase conversions: You can run contests and online marketing campaigns on Instagram. This will increase your followers and engagement with your audience. You need to set a custom reply on each and every campaign entry. You can add a links, sign up forms, and terms and conditions to your contest in the comments. You need to manually write the links because copy-paste doesn’t work with Instagram. This will help you to increase your conversions and lead generation.
12) Going viral: Instagram also provides you the opportunity to go viral with your images and videos. You can take some time to capture images in a creative way.
Instagram’s popular pages show current moments and images, and these visuals are visible to all users of Instagram. You can share incredibly creative and cute images to generate more leads with the potential that it will boost your sales and customer relationships.
Small businesses and brands are recognizing that Instagram is the perfect platform to create brand recognition and promote services. It also combines the power of images and mobile, which are the powerful sources of social marketing. So head over there today and get started, or use these benefits to spur you into action and become more active and strategic in your Instagram planning.Digital & Social Articles on Business 2 Community