Graphic design has always been important in the business world. Aside from an effective SEO framework and strategic content marketing, another crucial component to become successful in today’s digital arena is having a well-designed website. In the offline world, this translates to visually enticing leaflets that you hand over to your customers as well as the packaging of your products.
As visual beings, humans are more likely to interact with something that is aesthetically-pleasing.
This is the why many businesses and organizations have made significant investments just to ensure that aside from texts, their use of visual imagery can communicate their brand message as effectively and as coherent as possible to their target audience.
Although ever-changing, the goal of design has remained fairly the same in the past recent years: to represent the message, concepts and ideas on various channels using various graphic elements and tools. But with the influence of pop culture and media, as well as the advent of new technologies, the world of graphic design has gone through a lot of changes in the past recent years and is expected to evolve and co-mingle with other discipline in the years to come.
To learn the latest trends that are set to dominate the graphic design world in 2017 and beyond, here are the key takeaways from the infographic below from Digital Marketing Philippines:
- Braver and louder colors will further increase in popularity.
- Bolder and larger typography will go hand in hand with mobile-first design.
- More brands will produce original photos.
- Pattern and print design will have a comeback
- Minimalist design will continue to thrive
- Cinemagraphs – the still images with one or moving elements moving in them – will become more popular.
- Hand-drawn graphics and icons will also get more popular to complement authentic images.
- Vintage Fonts and Layouts will utilize more candy colors.
Embedded from Digital Marketing Philippines.Digital & Social Articles on Business 2 Community