Tag Archives: Insightful

Analytics Help: 6 Insightful Ways eCommerce Brands Can Configure Their Data to Increase Earnings

by Danny Wong January 4, 2016 Follow @dannywong1190January 4, 2016 At first glance, data can be deceiving. High-level overviews often hide underlying issues that secretly stymie growth. Among Fortune 500 companies, Teradata’s Andy Johnson reports that only 15% use big data analytics to learn more than the ‘known-knowns.’ That leaves the remaining 85% at a … Continue reading Analytics Help: 6 Insightful Ways eCommerce Brands Can Configure Their Data to Increase Earnings

3 Insightful True Stories about Millennials in the Workforce

Jeremy BoudinetSeptember 22, 2015 Are you a Baby Boomer or Gen-X member who manages a fleet of Millennial sales, marketing and customer success personnel? Or perhaps, like me, you’re a Millennial yourself? Whichever demographic you belong to, there’s a 99.99% chance you’ve come across an article on managing workforce Millennials. And, in the words of Rich Homie Quan, … Continue reading 3 Insightful True Stories about Millennials in the Workforce

7 Insightful Email Marketing Stats for Small Businesses [Infographic]

A great way to build, and sustain, strong relationships with your customers is through emailing. Not only is email marketing one of the most direct forms of communication with your customers, it is also an essential part of the inbound marketing methodology. Emailing potential leads can assist in converting those leads into customers, and delighting … Continue reading 7 Insightful Email Marketing Stats for Small Businesses [Infographic]

BloggLess Now Sharing an Insightful Post on Top 10 Online Business Courses

(PRWEB) December 25, 2013 Professionals looking for popular online courses can refer to BloggLess, a blog of Ivana Zuber, an established blogger who writes in the fields of education, business and technology. Her recent blog post Top 10 Online Business Courses apprises the readers of the popular courses on domains like Building a business, Corporate … Continue reading BloggLess Now Sharing an Insightful Post on Top 10 Online Business Courses