Blogging can be an extremely effective, inexpensive, and compelling way to get your readers to become clients. If your blog posts are well written and thought-provoking, they will ensure that your brand and your offerings affect your readers in a way that makes the content stick with them and gets them not only to think about what you are saying but also to keep you on tip of their tongues when it comes to their needing what you are offering.
Allowing your blog to lure clients
If you do it right, your blog will produce many positive results that will keep on giving to you, many times over. You want your blog to elevate your professional reputation, boost your visibility, build your credibility, and ultimately get you more clients. There are several ways in which you can accomplish all of that, including the following:
- Offer up fresh blog content frequently and consistently: When it comes to your commitment to blogging, the number of blogs that you post per week is less important that your consistency. Of course, it goes without saying that the quality of your content must also be top notch each and every time you post a blog. You may be surprised at how quickly people will get used to your wonderful blogs and they will definitely be able to tell the difference quickly if you offer any quality that is less than what they are used to reading. In a big way, it is a compliment that they are paying such close attention to what you are sharing with them. The one objective that you should have in mind more than other objective is that they should not only keep coming back to read your content over and over again but that they should also value it enough to want to share it with other people.
- Use your company’s domain name: If your domain name contains your company’s name, by all means, use it. It is a great way to get people to remember your business (and you). Another positive result that will happen will be that the search engines will index your company’s name if it keeps showing up over and over again. That means that your search engine rankings will be higher than they would be if you used some other name (including your personal name). It is important to remember that the higher your search engine rankings, the greater your visibility will be and the more easily people will find you online.
- Find your voice: It is extremely important that you have a unique voice, which will come through loud and clear in your writing. If you can develop a unique voice, people will react positively to what you are saying and to how you are saying it. Your voice should be a clear representation of you and your business. Your voice should express your passion, your ethics, and anything else that you hold near and dear to your heart. If you aren’t sure how to find your voice, it may make it easier for you if you can identify other people’s voices in your niche or industry. If you are able to identify what you like about those other voices, you can emulate them.
- Don’t forget the links: One of the best ways to start interacting with your prospective clients is by providing them with links that are valuable to them. Of course, in addition to links, you must make sure to include a call-to-action so that they can reach out to you and your relationship will start to develop. Your included links will allow your prospective clients to get to know you and your business.
- Blow your horn loudly: Your blog is one of the most powerful tools that you have. Make sure to promote it effectively so that you get the mileage from it that you deserve and want. Push your blog on your website as much as you can and people will pay attention to what you are saying. It is critical for you to remember that your blog is a thing of value and you owe it to yourself to push its positive attributes as much as you can.
- Get as much mileage out of your content as possible: When it comes to well-written content, you may be able to get a lot more use out of it than you think. Repurposing or recycling previously posted content can work really well for you. It is important to remember that if you are going to repurpose your content, it should not be time-sensitive. It should be content that can be used at any time.
- Show them your hook: It is very important that you have a unique selling proposition (USP). You need to find an unusual angle that will attract people. You want to get people to stand up and pay attention, with a clear understanding that what you are offering them is better and more exciting than what anyone else is offering. That will be your calling card.
When it comes to luring your clients, it is important that you clearly express the idea that your story connects with them on a human/emotional level. If they can’t relate to what you are saying, your relationship won’t have the chance to develop and to flourish. The relationship is at the heart of your success.Digital & Social Articles on Business 2 Community