Social media is here to stay and if you don’t do everything possible (and then some), you will not get noticed by other people online. If you are not noticed, other people will not interact with you and you won’t have the opportunity to interact with them. No interaction equals no eventual selling. It is that simple! If you have effective Facebook Page Cover photos, you can get a great deal of mileage out of it.
The importance of your interactions with your online connections
In this day and age of social media and technology, it is critical that you understand the importance of the relationships that you share with people online. The reality is that when people interact with you, your opinion will be very important to them and their opinions will be very important to you. You will look to each other for recommendations of all kinds. This is all part of building a relationship together. Part of the foundation of your relationships is the presence of our social media profiles, which include your biography and your photo. Because of the fact that many people are visual, your photos will will have a very positive effect on those people if you choose a really appropriate Facebook cover photos. The difficult thing is creating Facebook page cover photos that really entices your online connections. What you are after is getting those people to “Like” your page. That will not happen without some degree of effort on your part. The question is, how do you get other people to “Like” your page?
- Become well acquainted with the Facebook guidelines (again): Before you do anything else, it is very important for you to understand what Facebook expects of you. Of course, it goes without saying that you need to pay close attention to the rules. Breaking Facebook’s rules is not an option. If you do that, you will run a big risk of being banned by Facebook. When it comes to your Facebook cover photos, the guidelines will provide the exact specifications as well as giving you good ideas about actually setting up your Facebook cover page.
- Bridge your Facebook cover to your website: It is important for you to understand clearly that your Facebook cover is an important part of your brand and of your web presence. With that being said, that means that your “look” needs to be solidified in the minds of your online connections and when they see your Facebook cover, they will immediately associate it with your products and/or services. This concept is becoming more and more common and an increasing number of business owners are starting to recognize the importance of marrying your Facebook cover page and your website under your branding umbrella.
- The look and feel of your Facebook cover page: The look and feel of your Facebook cover should have a unique look and feel and it is uniquely yours. Along with that, the selection that you make of your photos must be the best that it can be. When it comes to the visual appeal of your Facebook cover page, you should be as creative as you like. Of course, that doesn’t mean that you should knock your online connections over the head with your look and feel. You will definitely know what works for you. You definitely will not want to deviate too much from your branding colors. After all, those have already been established and people are used to seeing them. Your photos should be a reflection of how wonderful your products are.
- Connect your Facebook cover photos with your profile photo: You should not think (in any way) that it is inappropriate for you to do this. You have the tools in front of you. You should definitely take advantage of the opportunity. The way in which your profile picture connects with your Facebook cover page photos is very important. It will establish a human/emotional connection with the other people.
- Make sure to include a call-to-action on your Facebook cover page: In the past, you would not have been allowed to include a call-to-action but now, it is different. It is perfectly acceptable. It is the only way that your online connections will be able to start interacting with you. That is how you will start to build a relationship with the other person.
One of our objectives is to get people to “Like” your Facebook cover page. The next logical step will then be to get people to want to interact with you. Your Facebook cover page consists of a lot of different elements that work together to touch your online connections emotionally. If you succeed at that, you will be on your way to building long-lasting, meaningful relationships. In addition to your written content, there is no doubt that your photo images will get noticed in a big way. Your photos will make a lasting impression and you will see that the reaction of the other people will be very positive.