Sendible recently added Instagram to its social media management platform. Since there are plenty of articles online explaining how individuals can get started on Instagram, We thought we’d show you businesses can create an Instagram account to allow them to take advantage of this fast-growing social network. For ideas on how to use Instagram for business check out our blog post here. Also, once you’ve setup your company’s Instagram account, be sure to see how to manage Instagram with Sendible so that you can save time by managing Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn all from a single social media dashboard.
Here are they steps you need to take to setup Instagram for your business:
2) After successful installation you will be shown this screen > Click on register.
3) Next fill in your account details. Your Username will be visible and is how people will search for you. If it’s a business account you are creating be sure it reflects your company.
4) Then you’re given the option to invite your Facebook friends to follow (you can click skip if not applicable).
5. You also are given the option to search for contacts based on contacts on your Phone (you can click skip if not applicable).
6) Instagram will give you a list of suggested people to follow. You can decide if you want to follow them or not. Once you are finished with this screen, press ‘Done.’
7. Now your account has been created. But you aren’t done setting up your profile just yet. In Instagram, along the bottom, you will see 5 different icons. Press the rectangle icon that looks like a newspaper (far right). This takes you to your profile settings.
8. Click ‘Edit Your Profile.’ Here you can additional details including Go to Account, Edit Profile to finish your profile settings. Enter your First and Last name (if you want them shown), your URL, a short bio, and whatever other information you want to complete for your public and private profile. You can also add a profile picture. Be sure to hit “Save” when you are done.
Digital & Social Articles on Business 2 Community