Do you want to get the most business possible? Successful entrepreneurs know you have to be proactive to really build your business. You cannot simply wait for it to come your way. Business coaching shows the most cost effective way to boost your sales is to go to your existing customer base.
Special offers are a great way to entice your customers to do more business with you. You could consider the following inducements to your loyal customers:
– Additional services for the regular price
– Buy one, get one Free
– Exclusive or VIP offers
Approaching existing clients is 5 times cheaper and more effective than finding new clients Besides, your loyal customers will appreciate being the first to be offered an irresistible deal. Following the four stages outlined below.
1. Create a great offer (a good blend of services/products that represents value in the eyes of your customers)
2. Communicate the offer to staff so they are prepared for customer demand
3. Draft a few email flyers to test on a small portion of your database
4. Get feedback and measure response (then modify and test again)
Business coaching programs always incorporate a referrals campaign. This is because this strategy is low cost and very effective. Drafting a simple one page plan is required to ensure you don’t leave out important steps.Be sure to follow all steps of the plan so you can make the most out of your contact.
1. Create your incentive offer to your customers for referring you to other potential clients.
2. Draft a couple of letters or emails to send to a test sample of your existing customers.
3. Send the emails/letters.
4. Follow up. You need to make sure you follow up on the referrals email by telephoning (use a script) and reiterating the offer. You will be surprised that up to fifteen to twenty percent of clients contacted will give you referrals.
As great as referral marketing is, there is still another business coaching strategy that can be employed to maximize your marketing investment.
Whenever you have a satisfied customer, ask them to say or write a few words describing what they liked about your business. You can employ testimonials in any or all of the following:
– On your website
– In your Marketing kit
– On your business cards
– On your statements and invoices
– In emails and direct mail outs
Testimonials are very powerful marketing tools. People want reassurance that someone else has tried your services/product and been satisfied. When they see testimonials they have more confidence as it reduces the risk (in their mind) in the decision to do business with you.
Obtain your testimonials in a structured format to guarantee they are meaniful and specific. If they are full of too much hype, they will seem like a marketing ploy. Where possible get the ok from your customer to use their name and suburb.
Implement these strategies and you will be well on your way to growing your business without the need for a massive marketing budget.Business coaching programs will include using these powerful approaches to your existing customers – because they work.