Affiliate marketing is on the rise, now more than ever. And, with that said, this lucrative marketing strategy is also becoming more and more saturated. With so many companies committing to online marketing and digital advertising, there’s a wide array of affiliate programs out there to choose from. It can be overwhelming if you don’t know what programs are worth your time or money.
Lucky for you, we’ve put together the ultimate list of the best affiliate marketing programs on the web for 2022. We’ve taken the time to thoroughly research each program listed below, and we can confidently say that you can’t go wrong with any of these.
What Is the Best Affiliate Marketing Program for 2022?
- Affiliaxe – The best choice for global affiliate marketers
- Amazon Associates – Top choice for retail and shopping affiliates
- Commission Junction – Leading name brand affiliate program
- ShareASale – Great for affiliates looking to make around $ 300 on average per referral
- ClickBank – One of the oldest affiliate programs out there
- Rakuten Advertising – A great alternative or add-on to your eBay and Amazon affiliations
- Impact – Ideal for affiliates looking for instant approval
- Awin – Great for affiliates who want prompt payments
- Etsy – The top choice for any affiliate who wants to promote handmade products
- eBay Partner Network – The most flexible product and service options
Best Affiliate Programs for Beginners: Reviewed
Affiliate marketing can be a great way to earn passive income. But it’s not always an easy road. The best affiliate marketing programs offer the opportunity to monetize your hard work and gain recurring income for years to come.
Here are some programs you should look out for:
1. Affiliaxe – The Best Choice for Global Affiliate Marketers
Affiliaxe is a great choice for any marketer looking to make a global impact. It lets you reach a wide range of markets. With this huge range in products and deals, it’s easier to choose what works best for you and your business.
It also comes with a dedicated Affiliate Manager to assist you to optimize traffic and designing a special bonus scheme to maximize your earning potential if accepted into the program. Plus, Their referral program adds an extra 4% to your payouts!
As a global network with numerous nations to reach, Affiliaxe is certainly a decent choice when starting an affiliate account. Many perks come with the site, such as the account managers it provides to each affiliate, who assist them in optimizing their connections, locating the best deals, and maximizing their earnings.
It’s also worth noting that affiliates gain an additional 5% for each new member they bring on board, owing to the referral scheme. Your website or traffic sources can benefit greatly from this method of generating revenue. Although there is little advertising on the site and the registration process is cumbersome, some users choose not to sign up for an account nevertheless.
- A world-wide network of people and resources
- It has a good payout rate
- Its merchants are insured
- A personal assistant with real-time monitoring capabilities
- It’s hard to get in
- Only a limited number of advertisers
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is a sharp cookie. He’s also obscenely wealthy, as evidenced by the fact that his bank account amount resembles the binary representation of his name.
This success is the result of foresight, such as offering an affiliate program in 1996, one of the early years of online retail. What’s even more amazing, Amazon Associates can earn up to 20% in comms.
In 1996, there existed an Internet, but you could hear it when you picked up the phone because it was being broadcast. If you don’t know what that implies, ask your parents. An associate program with a long history, the Amazon Associates Program dates back to 1998. It’s also extensive, containing all of the items they offer for sale on their website. It’s possible to earn a portion of the sale price by selling items that you locate on the Amazon marketplace.
In addition, there is something for everyone, from books to bullhorns and everything in between. In order to get you started, we refer new affiliates to Amazon, which has a very user-friendly affiliate marketing network (s).