15 Best Bitcoin Gambling Sites in 2023 – Compare Crypto Gambling Sites
Crypto gambling sites are becoming increasingly popular. Some of the offered perks include instant deposits and withdrawals, anonymous accounts, and huge welcome packages for new players. But sifting through the myriad of providers can be both time consuming and tiring.
In this guide, we review the 15 best Bitcoin gambling sites in 2023.
The Top Crypto Gambling Sites Shortlisted
The 15 best Bitcoin gambling sites in the market today are listed below:
- Mega Dice – Mega Dice is our top-rated crypto gambling site supporting slots, video poker, table games, and sports betting. It offers super-fast withdrawals and accepts many leading cryptocurrencies. 24/7 customer support is offered via live chat. First-time deposits are matched by 200% up to 1 BTC.
- Lucky Block – Lucky Block is a hugely popular site offering anonymous accounts and instant payouts. Many cryptocurrencies are supported, including Bitcoin, XRP, Dogecoin, and Ethereum. Lucky Block supports thousands of casino games and sports betting markets. Register today to claim a 200% deposit boost of up to €10,000.
- BC.Game – The BC.Game casino suite offers KYC-free accounts and speedy withdrawals that are processed in about 5 minutes. There are four matched deposit bonuses available to new players. BC.Game offers exclusively blockchain games, as well as live dealers, slots, and sports betting markets.
- Metaspins – Another popular crypto gambling site for bonuses is Metaspins. It offers a 100% deposit bonus to new players with wagering requirements of 25x. Regular players will also receive rakeback – which refunds a percentage of losing bets. Metaspins also runs a daily lottery; the jackpot currently stands at $ 20,000.
- Wild.io – We like Wild.io for its vast range of table games; both software-based and live dealers are available. Dozens of variations of roulette, baccarat, video poker, and blackjack are supported. This is in addition to thousands of slots. Four deposit bonuses are offered to first-time players.
- Heybets – Players looking for a crypto gambling site that supports casino games and sports betting will like Heybets. It offers live chat around the clock and a user-friendly dashboard. Anonymous accounts are offered; only an email address is needed to register. Payments are processed instantly at this top-rated gambling site.
- 7bit – 7bit offers an extensive range of casino games, covering slots, blackjack, roulette, and much more. In particular, the platform is popular with high rollers. It has many VIP tables that support large stakes. That said, casual players are also catered for. 7bit offers four deposit bonuses to first-time customers.
- Cloudbet – Fast payouts, KYC-free accounts, and a 10-year track record are some of the perks offered by Cloudbet. It supports blockchain and table games, slots, video poker, and a sportsbook. Register today to receive a 100% deposit bonus of up to 5 BTC.
- Vave – Vave offers casino games and sports betting markets under one roof. It offers two welcome packages, totaling 2 BTC. VIP rewards are offered to regular players and customer support is available 24/7. We also like that Vave offers weekly deposit reloads.
- Wazamba – Those adding crypto to their Wazamba account will receive a 100% deposit boost. The bonus is capped at 0.1 BTC but also comes with 100 free spins. Wazamba supports casino games and a sportsbook. Gambling tournaments are also available, offering huge jackpot prizes.
- Betplay – Betplay is a leading crypto gambling site supporting poker, sports betting, and casino games. Accepted payment methods include Bitcoin, BNB, Litecoin, Tether, Shiba Inu, Ethereum, and many other cryptocurrencies. It takes seconds to open an account, as only an email address and password is needed.
- BitcoinGames – This crypto gambling site allows players to gamble Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash anonymously. New players depositing at least $ 2,000 will receive 25% cashback for 14 days. No wagering requirements are needed. Every Tuesday, BitcoinGames matches deposits by 25% up to $ 250.
- Crashino – Crashino is the go-to gambling site to play crypto crash games. It offers many variations of this popular gambling niche, including Pilot, Football X, Spaceman, and Balloon Run. In addition, Crashino also supports classic casino games, live dealers, and a sportsbook.
- Celsius – Celsius offers a 100% and 200% matched bonus on the first and second deposits, respectively. This casino supports table games, slots, and blockchain-based titles. The latter includes mines, dice, plinko, and much more. Live game shows are also supported including Monopoly Big Baller, Bollywood Stars, and Coin Flip.
- SharkCasino – SharkCasino offers first-time players a 100% deposit bonus of up to $ 500. 50 free spins are also credited but the minimum deposit to qualify is $ 20. We also like SharkCasino for its huge range of gambling products, which includes table games, slots, and live dealers.
The Best Bitcoin Gambling Sites Reviewed
We will now review the 15 best Bitcoin gambling sites that are listed above.
1. Mega Dice – Overall Best Crypto Gambling Site in 2023 Offering a Generous Welcome Bonus of 1 BTC & 50 Free Spins
Mega Dice is a brand new crypto gambling site offering a generous welcome package to first-time players. After depositing at least €20 worth of cryptocurrencies, Mega Dice will add another 200% to the payment. So, by depositing 0.5 BTC, an additional 1 BTC will be added to the account.
The welcome package also includes 50 free spins. These are completely risk-free and can be used on the Wanted Dead or a Wild slot game. In addition, Mega Dice also runs a weekly deposit reload promotion every Monday. Deposits of €50 and €199 are matched by 30%. Deposit between €200 and €499 to increase this to 40%.
But by depositing between €500 and €1,000, Mega Dice will add a further 50%. That said, there is no loyalty program offered by Mega Dice. But this is likely to be added in the near future. Nevertheless, we like that Mega Dice has a huge gaming suite that is backed by leading software providers.
Examples include Evolution, Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, NetEnt, and Hacksaw Gaming. These providers supply thousands of slots, table games, and live dealers. The latter includes blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and game shows like Monopoly and Deal or No Deal. Dream Catcher, Crazy Time, Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt, and Dragon Tiger are also available.
Mega Dice also has a sportsbook. It runs 24/7 and covers sports like soccer, basketball, baseball, and dozens more. Odds boosts are offered on most days on selected combo bets. In-play betting is also available on the Mega Dice sportsbook. Finally, Mega Dice offers instant deposits and withdrawals, not to mention anonymous gambling accounts.
- Gamble cryptocurrencies anonymously
- Thousands of slot games
- Also supports table games, live dealers, and Bitcoin sports gambling
- 1 BTC welcome package – plus 50 free spins
- Weekly deposit reloads of up to 50%
- One of the best Aviator casinos
- Geo-restrictions in some locations (VPN required)
- Limited provably fair games
2. Lucky Block – 200% Deposit Bonus & Hundreds of Top Games
Lucky Block is our second top pick for crypto gamblers worldwide. First and foremost, this is a trusted casino and sportsbook that does not have a KYC process in place. After entering an email address and choosing a username and password – the account is open. Players can then deposit their preferred cryptocurrency.
Payments are made on a wallet-to-wallet basis for increased security. Lucky Block processes deposits instantly. Supported cryptocurrencies include Bitcoin, BNB, Ripple, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Arbitrum. Stablecoins like Tether and USD Coin are also accepted. What’s more, Lucky Block also approves withdrawals automatically.
This means players will receive their winnings in 1-15 minutes, depending on the network. We also like that Lucky Block doesn’t limit how much can be withdrawn at any given time. This makes Lucky Block ideal for high rollers and VIP players. That said, Lucky Block is also suitable for casual players, with minimum deposits averaging $ 1.
Now that we have covered payments, let’s explore the Lucky Block welcome package. First-time players will receive a 200% deposit boost and 50 free spins. A minimum deposit of €20 is required to qualify. The maximum bonus available is €10,000. When the original deposit is wagered six times, Lucky Block releases 10% of the bonus amount.
Lucky Block supports many Bitcoin gambling games. Table games include blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat, and video poker. There are many different variations of these games. Additionally, more than 4,000 slot games can be found on Lucky Block. The platform also supports blockchain-based games, but there is less variety when compared to other top Bitcoin casinos.
Lucky Block is also the best crypto gambling site for betting on sports. Whether it’s tennis, cricket, snooker, American football, or any other sporting event, Lucky Block covers it. We also like that Lucky Block offers excellent customer service; live chat operates 24/7. Finally, Lucky Block is a regulated and trusted gambling site – it holds a Curaçao e-gaming license.
- Best crypto gambling site for 2023
- Gamble on slots, table games, live dealers, provably fair, and sports
- Huge welcome package valued at €10,000
- No KYC requirements
- Payouts are approved immediately
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
- Some player locations will require a VPN
- No loyalty program
3. BC.Game – Win up to $ 100,000 by Playing the Jackpot Lottery
BC.Game is a popular crypto gambling site for playing lottery games. It runs a daily lottery draw and tickets cost just $ 0.9 each. There are multiple prizes on offer, including a $ 100,000 jackpot. The specific prize depends on the number of balls matched. Most importantly, BC.Game lottery outcomes are generated by provably fair.
BC.Game also offers provably fair games in its casino suite – some come with RTPs of up to 99%. This includes multiple variations of blackjack and roulette, as well as mines, coin flip, keno, and dice. Crypto crash is also supported, with a maximum payout of 999x the player’s stake.
BC.Game also supports over 500 live dealer tables. These are backed by leading casino providers, including Evolution, Pragmatic Play, and Ezugi. Slot fans will appreciate that BC.Game lists almost 8,000 titles. This includes jackpots, classics, Megaways, and bonus buys. This is in addition to the BC.Game sportsbook.
This offers pre-match and in-play odds 24/7. Everything from baseball, darts, and cricket to basketball and soccer are supported. Those joining BC.Game today will receive four deposit bonuses. Each payment will be boosted by between 180% and 360%. Bonus funds are credited in BC Dollars, which can be exchanged for USDT on the BC.Game platform.
- Lottery games with a $ 100,000 jackpot
- Provably fair games with RTPs of up to 99%
- More than 500 live dealer tables
- Four deposit bonuses for new players
- Minimum deposit of just $ 10
- Free spins are not included in the welcome package
- Complicated wagering requirements
4. Metaspins – Gamble on Provably Fair Games Anonymously and Safely
Metaspins is also worth considering when playing provably fair games. It offers a huge selection of gambling products, including classic table games. This includes Trey Poker, European, American, and French Roulette, Oasis Poker, and dice. Instant-win games are also covered. This includes crypto crash, Hi-Lo, plinko, mines, keno, and everything in between.
We also like that Metaspins offers provably fair slots. These come with above-average RTPs and various themes are available. This includes Hawaii Cocktails, Desert Treasure, and Bob’s Coffee Shop. Metaspins is also one of the best crypto Gambling sites for provably fair lotteries. Draws are made daily and a $ 20,000 jackpot awaits one lucky player.
Metaspins also supports traditional casino games that are backed by regulated software providers. This includes games from Wazdan, Betsoft, Evolution, Hacksaw Gaming, Pragmatic Play, and NetEnt. Some of these providers also supply Metaspins with live table games. Metaspins offers a 100% deposit bonus to new players, capped at 1 BTC.
- Provably fair games include lotteries, slots, roulette, and blackjack
- Also offers games from industry-leading software developers
- Live dealer tables are available 24/7
- Withdrawals are processed instantly
- No KYC requirements when joining
- Does not have a sportsbook
- Weekly promotions are limited to rakeback
5. Wild.io – Choose From Over 500 Table Games Including Live Dealers
Wild.io will appeal to players that want to gamble on classic table games. While it supports just 50 software-based tables, more than 480 live dealers are available. This includes hundreds of variations of baccarat, blackjack, and roulette. Each table comes with its own rules, RTPs, and payout limits. VIP tables, for example, support large betting stakes.
Live games are another feature of Wild.io. Popular titles include Dead or Alive Saloon, Football Studio, Vegas Ball Bonanza, and Crazy Time. Slot fans won’t be disappointed either; thousands of titles are hosted. These are backed by Gamebeat, BGaming, Mascot, NetEnt, KA Gaming, and many other leading developers.
We also like the Wild.io welcome package. Four deposit bonuses of up to 125% are available. This is in addition to 275 free spins. Players should check the terms and conditions before claiming the welcome package. This is because the bonus amount and number of free spins awarded depends on the size of each deposit.
- More than 500 table games supported
- Thousands of slots to choose from
- Minimum deposit of just 0.0002 BTC
- Withdrawals are usually processed in about 10 minutes
- No sports betting facility
- Welcome bonus depends on the size of each deposit
6. Heybets – Top-Rated Crypto Gambling Site for Sports Promotions
Heybets is a hybrid gambling site supporting casino games and a sportsbook. There is no welcome package offered to new players, but plenty of ongoing promotions are in place. These largely center around sports betting bonuses. For example, in the recent Inter Miami vs Cruz Azul soccer game, Heybets doubled winning bets when Messi scored.
In another sports promotion, Heybets offers double winnings when selected UFC fighters win inside the distance. Heybets also runs sports promotions on the NBA, NFL, and soccer. The Heybets casino comes with limited promotions. But there are thousands of games to choose from nonetheless.
This includes live game shows, such as Gold Bar Roulette, Cash or Crash, Dream Catcher, and Crazy Time. Live dealers are also available for blackjack, baccarat, mines, and video poker. Heybets accepts five cryptocurrencies as payment – Bitcoin, Tether, Litecoin, Ethereum, and USD Coin.
- Daily sports betting promotions on the NBA, UFC, NFL, and other popular leagues
- No personal information is required
- Customer support is available 24/7
- Thousands of classic casino games
- No welcome bonus for new players
- Withdrawal times are not stated
7. 7bit – Anonymous Crypto Gambling Site With Instant Payouts
7bit is one of the best crypto Gambling sites for privacy-conscious players. Just an email address and password is needed when registering an account. No KYC documents or personal information will be requested by the casino. What’s more, 7bit offers instant payouts on all of its supported cryptocurrencies.
This includes Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and BNB. 7bit will appeal to players of all casino budgets. For example, casual players will appreciate that the minimum deposit is just 0.0005 BTC. While high rollers will like that no withdrawal limits are in place. High rollers will also appreciate the VIP tables available on 7bit.
This is in addition to a generous VIP club. This comes with many perks, including free spins and cashback. In terms of games, 7bit supports a huge range of slots. This includes jackpot titles like Book of Spells, Wild Spin Deluxe, and Supreme 777 Jackpots. Provably fair games are also supported, including dice, crash, plinko, and heads & tails.
- Instant payouts on all supported cryptocurrencies
- 5 BTC welcome package split across four deposits
- Minimum deposit requirement of just 0.0005 BTC
- VIP tables are available for high rollers
- Bonus funds from the welcome package expire after 14 days
- No sports betting markets
8. Cloudbet – 100% Deposit Bonus of up to 5 BTC for First-Time Players
Cloudbet is offering one of the best crypto bonuses in the industry. After opening an account – which simply requires an email address – the first deposit will be matched by 100%. This is capped at 5 BTC on Bitcoin, and less on other cryptocurrencies. Cloudbet accepts plenty of altcoins, including Ethereum, Tether, USD Coin, Dogecoin, and Shiba Inu.
All supported cryptocurrencies come with instant deposits and withdrawals. The minimum deposit varies depending on the cryptocurrency. For example, Bitcoin deposits require at least 0.001 BTC. While Dogecoin deposits require just 100 DOGE. After claiming the Cloudbet welcome package, consider joining its VIP club.
Cloudbet allows players to exchange VIP points for bonuses. This includes sports betting vouchers and free spins. Players can also choose which wagering requirements to assign to the bonus. The lower the requirement, the more VIP points required. Cloudbet supports casino games and sports betting, not to mention slots, live dealers, and provably fair.
- Trusted crypto gambling site launched in 2013
- 100% matched deposit bonus of up to 5 BTC
- Huge range of gambling games – including provably fair
- Sportsbook comes with thousands of daily betting markets
- Does not offer provably fair lottery games
- Not all games contribute 100% to the wagering requirements
9. Vave – 50% Reload Bonus and 100 Free Spins Every Thursday
While many crypto gambling sites limited bonuses to the welcome package – Vave takes things to the next level. Every Thursday, existing players will receive two lucrative bonuses. First, a deposit reload bonus of 50%, up to 150 USDT. Second, 100 free spins – playable on the Wild Cash slot game.
To qualify, a minimum deposit of 20 USDT is required. Any winning made from the weekly bonus must be wagered 40 times. In addition, new players will also receive a bonus when signing up. This is a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to 1 BTC. This can be claimed when gambling on sports and casino games, so the welcome package is valued at 2 BTC.
Vave also offers a VIP program. The main drawback is that there is a separate program for sports betting and casino games. This will hinder the player’s earning potential. Vave supports plenty of gambling products, ranging from slots and sports betting to table games and live dealers. The minimum deposit to get started is just 20 USDT.
- Weekly deposit reload and free spins every Thursday
- Casino games and sports betting under one roof
- Welcome package comes with two deposit bonuses
- Minimum deposit of just 20 USDT
- Sportsbook bonus terms are a bit stringent – including accumulator bets only
- VIP program is split between the casino and sportsbook
10. Wazamba – Best Gambling Site for Playing Tournament Games
Wazamba is ideal for players on a limited budget but with hopes of landing a huge jackpot prize. The platform runs daily tournaments across both its casino suite and sportsbook. The former includes ‘Extreme Double Treat’, a tournament on selected roulette games. Players with the most points will win up to €1,000.
Crucially, points are determined by multiplier wins, not the amount staked. This ensures that even those on a budget have a chance of winning. Another popular tournament on Wazamba is ‘In the Universe’. This tournament comes with 11 rounds and a jackpot prize of €200,000. That said, Wazamba is also one of the best crypto Gambling sites for slots.
Some of its most popular slot games include Cash Truck 2, Extra Win X, Royal Potato, and Reel Fortune. Live casino games are also available, covering roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and game shows. The latter includes Adventures in Wonderland, Snakes & Ladders, and Monopoly. New players at Wazamba can claim a 0.1 BTC welcome bonus and 100 free spins.
- Daily tournaments with huge jackpot prizes
- User-friendly platform and quick sign-up process
- Thousands of supported games
- Sportsbook with in-play betting
- Crypto payouts can take 1-3 days to process
- The matched deposit bonus is capped at 0.1 BTC
11. Betplay – Near-Instant Bitcoin Payments via the Lightning Network
Betplay is one of the best Bitcoin gambling sites for payment speeds. Not only deposits but withdrawals too. This is because Betplay uses the Lightning Network to process Bitcoin payments. As such, deposits and withdrawals are processed in seconds, not minutes. Betplay also supports altcoins.
This includes Monero, Litecoin, Ethereum, TRON, Tether, Dogecoin, and BNB. Once the Betplay account is funded, players can gamble on slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and other casino games. Betplay also supports live poker rooms and a fully-fledged sportsbook. First-time players will receive a 100% deposit bonus of up to 1,000 USDT.
- Best Bitcoin gambling site for Lightning Network payments
- Also supports a range of altcoins
- Supports casino games, live poker, and sports betting
- Regular tournaments with large jackpot prizes
- Welcome package is capped at 1,000 USDT
- 80x wagering requirements on the welcome bonus
12. BitcoinGames – 25% Cashback for 14 Days (No Wagering)
BitcoinGames is an online casino site that accepts two cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. We like that the platform offers instant deposits and withdrawals, not to mention anonymous accounts. A huge selection of games are offered, including jackpots, slots, live dealers, and provably fair.
BitcoinGames also offers a generous welcome package for first-time players. Those depositing $ 2,000 or more will receive 25% cashback for 14 days. Best of all, there are zero wagering requirements on any cashback received. BitcoinGames also offers a 25% deposit reload every Tuesday, capped at $ 250.
- Get 25% cashback for 14 days without any wagering requirements
- Open an account anonymously
- Minimum first-time deposit of just 0.0001 BTC
- Payouts are approved instantly
- Welcome package requires a minimum deposit of $ 2,000
- Only Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are accepted
13. Crashino – Great Gambling Platform for Playing Crypto Crash Games
Those with an interest in crypto crash games might want to consider Crashino. The platform supports many variations of this popular gambling game. This includes everything from Lucky Crumbling, Goblin Run, and Cricket X to Spaceman, High Striker, and Cup Pilot. Each crash game comes with its own RTPs and maximum payout – so check this before proceeding.
In addition, Crashino also supports live dealer games. This includes table games and live game shows, such as Dream Catcher and Cricket War. Live dealers are provided by Pragmatic Play, Evolution, Ezugi, and other leading suppliers. Crashino also offers a sportsbook with in-play odds. New players can get up to 300 free spins by making three deposits of $ 20 or more.
- Welcome package offers 300 free spins
- Wagering requirements of just 15x
- Deposit just $ 20 three times to get the maximum free spins allocation
- No KYC – gamble anonymously
- No matched deposit bonus for new players
- Daily withdrawals are capped at $ 2,500
14. Celsius – Wide Range of Classic Casino Games and Live Dealers
Celsius is a cryptocurrency gambling site that supports a huge range of casino games. This includes plenty of slots, covering Megaways, bonus buys, and other varieties. Some of the most popular slots hosted include Book of Ra, Tome of Madness, Stormforged, and Money Train 2. Jackpot slots are also supported, including Mega Moolah and Mercy Gods.
Celsius is also popular for its collection of provably fair games. This includes plinko, mines, dice, and multiple variations of crypto crash. While there isn’t a sportsbook, we like that Celsius supports live casino dealers. This includes casino staples like blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. The main drawback of Celsius is that it collects personal information from all players.
- Best Bitcoin gambling site for jackpot slots
- Live casino dealers covering blackjack, roulette, and baccarat
- Social chat box allows players to communicate
- Regular tournaments with large prizes
- Does not state how long withdrawals take
- All accounts must provide personal information
15. SharkCasino – $ 500 Matched Deposit Bonus and 50 Free Spins
SharkCasino is an online crypto gambling platform offering new players a 100% deposit bonus. This is capped at $ 500 and also comes with 50 free spins. The minimum deposit to qualify is $ 20 and wagering requirements of 40x must be cleared before the bonus can be cashed out. SharkCasino also runs weekly promotions for existing players.
This includes a 100% deposit bonus of up to $ 2,000 every Monday. Every Wednesday, players will receive 100 free spins by depositing $ 50 or more. Supported gambling games include slots, roulette, blackjack, and live game shows. While SharkCasino accounts can be opened anonymously, KYC documents are required before a withdrawal can be made.
- 100% matched deposit bonus and 50 free spins for new players
- Deposit reloads every Monday
- 100 free spins every Wednesday
- Supports table games, slots, live dealers, tournaments, and provably fair
- Accounts must go through a KYC process before withdrawals are allowed
- Charges transaction fees on deposits
What is Crypto Gambling and How Does it Work?
Many gambling sites specializing in cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals have launched in recent years. The process works much the same as a regular gambling site. But players will deposit Bitcoin, Ethereum, or another supported cryptocurrency – rather than fiat money.
This offers many benefits, such as anonymous accounts and super-fast payouts. What’s more, crypto gambling sites offer the same casino games as regular platforms. This includes everything from blackjack, roulette, and slots to video poker and sports betting.
This is how the crypto gambling process generally works:
- Players open an account with a top-rated crypto gambling site like Lucky Block
- Just an email address is needed – meaning it takes seconds to register
- Players transfer their preferred cryptocurrency to their Lucky Block wallet
- After gambling, players withdraw their cryptocurrency balance back to their private wallet
Not all crypto gambling sites work the same way, so players should do their homework before proceeding.
What are the Advantages of Gambling with Crypto?
The main advantages of gambling with cryptocurrencies are listed below:
- Instant Payouts: No longer do players need to wait 24-48 hours (or longer) for their chosen gambling site to process payouts. Crypto gambling sites like Lucky Block and Mega Dice offer instant withdrawals. Rarely does it take more than a few minutes for players to receive their winnings.
- No KYC Process: Due to global anti-money laundering regulations, regular gambling sites must verify the identity of their players. This is known as KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and requires a government-issued ID and proof of address. Most crypto gambling sites do not facilitate fiat money payments, so the same KYC rules do not apply. As such, players can gamble crypto anonymously and instantly at no ID verification casinos and betting sites.
- Privacy and Security: Players can deposit funds on a wallet-to-wallet basis when using a crypto gambling site. This offers several benefits. For example, players don’t need to expose their debit/credit card details to the provider. Moreover, gambling-related payments will not appear on bank statements.
- Global Reach: The best Bitcoin gambling sites do not ask for personal information. This means that players from countries with strict gambling laws can still join. Therefore, crypto gambling sites are more inclusive than regular online casinos.
- Generous Bonuses: Due to lower regulatory overheads, crypto gambling sites can offer more generous bonuses. Lucky Block, for example, matches the first deposit by 200% up to €10,000.
What Games do Crypto Gambling Sites Support?
The best Bitcoin gambling sites support thousands of games.
This often includes:
- Table Games: Staple table games like blackjack, roulette, and baccarat are supported by most crypto gambling sites. Many variations of each game are often available. For example, French, American, and European roulette.
Slots: Thousands of slot games are available on crypto gambling sites like Lucky Block and BC.Game. This includes jackpot slots with huge payouts.
- Live Dealers: Many crypto gambling sites have formed partnerships with Evolution and Pragmatic Play. This means players can enjoy live casino dealers from the comfort of home.
- Poker: Most platforms support video poker games that come with fixed odds. Additionally, Betplay is one of the few crypto gambling sites to support live poker rooms. Currently, this includes tournaments but not cash tables.
- Sports Betting: Platforms like Lucky Block, Mega Dice, BC.Game and Heybets double up as crypto betting sites. This enables players to gamble Bitcoin and other cryptos on soccer, tennis, cricket, American football, and many other popular sports.
- Provably Fair: Provably fair games are generated by the blockchain. This ensures transparency and fair outcomes when Bitcoin gambling online. Popular games include crypto crash, dice, plinko, and keno. Provably fair games also cover blackjack, roulette, slots, and other casino staples.
- Lotteries: Some crypto gambling sites host lottery games with huge jackpots. BC.Game and Metaspins are currently offering a top-prize of $ 100,000 and $ 20,000 respectively. These lottery games are backed by provably fair.
Not all crypto gambling sites are created equal. Players should check what games are supported before opening an account.
Tips on Selecting the Best Bitcoin Gambling Site
Still searching for the most suitable crypto gambling site?
Here’s what to consider when choosing a provider:
- Safety Gambling Environment: Make sure the chosen provider offers safe and secure gambling experience. We prefer regulated platforms like Lucky Block and Mega Dice, which are licensed by the Governor of Curaçao. These trusted crypto gambling sites also have a great reputation for fast payouts and fair limits.
- Fast and Convenient Payments: Check the minimum and maximum deposit/withdrawal requirements. Additionally, assess which cryptocurrencies are supported. Even more importantly, check how long it takes for the crypto gambling site to process withdrawals. Lucky Block and many other leading providers approve payouts automatically.
- Wide Range of Gambling Products: We prefer crypto gambling sites that offer thousands of games. This includes everything from video poker and provably fair to slots, table games, and live dealers. Some platforms also offer lotteries, sports betting, and live poker.
- Welcome Bonuses With Fair Terms: The best Bitcoin gambling sites offer an attractive welcome package. This should come with fair wagering terms. Not only in terms of wagering requirements but the number of days players have before the bonus expires. Popular bonus types offered by crypto gambling sites include matched deposits and free spins.
- Fast and Private Account Registration: Most, but not all crypto gambling sites offer a fast and private registration process. Lucky Block, for example, only collects an email address from players. No KYC documents are required when gambling Bitcoin – which is a major advantage for many. However, some providers require KYC before withdrawals are permitted.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Crypto gambling sites operate a global business, so customer support should be available 24/7. Opt for a platform that offers live chat support, as this will yield real-time assistance.
What Cryptocurrency Can You Gamble Online?
Here’s an overview of the most popular cryptocurrencies that can be gambled online.
As the de-facto cryptocurrency of choice, all crypto gambling sites accept Bitcoin. Most require one blockchain confirmation before the deposit is credited. This means waiting about 10 minutes.
Ethereum offers a faster way to deposit and withdraw funds. Currently, Ethereum block confirmation times take just 12-13 seconds. Keep an eye on transaction fees, as GAS is often pricey.
Dogecoin is the original meme coin and one of the best cryptocurrencies for online gambling. Not only are transactions fast but also cost-effective.
Lucky Block and Mega Dice are two of the best Bitcoin gambling sites supporting Dogecoin payments.
One of the most established altcoins, Litecoin, is also accepted at many crypto gambling sites. Litecoin currently has an average block confirmation time of 2 minutes 22 seconds. This makes it faster than Bitcoin but much slower than Ethereum.
While Solana is a top-10 cryptocurrency by market capitalization, very few gambling sites accept it. That said, some do – including Lucky Block, BC.Game, and Crashino.
Do note that the above cryptocurrencies are just a selection of coins accepted by gambling sites. Most platforms list what coins they accept on their homepage.
Top Crypto Gambling Bonuses in 2023
Now let’s take a look at what bonuses the best Bitcoin gambling sites are currently offering:
Most crypto gambling sites will match the player’s first deposit after registering.
- Lucky Block offers a 200% deposit bonus up to €10,000
- Suppose the player deposits the Bitcoin equivalent of €1,000
- Lucky Block matches this by 200%, so that’s €2,000
- The total balance is now €3,000
Matched deposit bonuses come with wagering requirements, which average 40x. Some gambling sites release a portion of the bonus when wagering milestones have been met.
Free spins offer a risk-free way to gamble on slots. 50 free spins are offered to new players joining Lucky Block and Mega Dice.
To qualify, a deposit of at least $ 20 needs to be made.
No Deposit Bonuses
We were unable to source any no deposit bonuses when reviewing the best Bitcoin gambling sites. Instead, most platforms offer a matched deposit bonus or free spins. This will invariably require a small deposit to qualify.
Some of the best Bitcoin gambling sites have a VIP program. This rewards regular players when they place bets on the platform. The more that is wagered, the better the rewards.
At BC.Game, for example, perks include cashback, free sports bets, and free spins.
Note: No promo codes are required for any of the above bonuses.
Best Bitcoin Gambling Apps
Gambling apps are increasingly becoming popular in the traditional casino space. But this trend is yet to reach crypto-centric platforms. That said, the best Bitcoin gambling sites are mobile-optimized.
Put simply, this means players can still gamble on their smartphones. But instead of downloading an app, players can visit the platform via their mobile web browser.
In particular, we found that Lucky Block and Mega Dice offer a smooth and burden-free gambling experience on their respective mobile websites.
Bitcoin Online Gambling: Step-by-Step Guide
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to gamble crypto online.
Lucky Block is being used for this example, considering its anonymous accounts, regulated status, instant payouts, and 200% deposit bonus.
Step 1: Register a Lucky Block Account
First, visit Lucky Block and register an account.
No KYC is required, so simply enter an email address and choose a username and password.
Step 2: Add Crypto to Lucky Block
Next, click on the ‘Wallet’ button. By default, the player’s unique Bitcoin wallet address is shown. Copy the address and transfer Bitcoin from a private wallet.
To deposit with another cryptocurrency, choose the preferred digital asset from the drop-down list. Deposits average 0-10 minutes on Lucky Block, depending on the blockchain network.
Step 3: Gamble Crypto
Once the cryptocurrency deposit arrives, players can begin gambling. There is a search box at the top of the page. Type in the preferred gambling game to see what’s available.
Alternatively, players can click on the ‘Sports’ button to see what sportsbook markets are about to start, or currently in-play.
Step 4: Withdraw Winnings
Players can withdraw their winnings at any time. Click on the ‘Wallet’ button followed by ‘Withdraw’.
Then, select the cryptocurrency to withdraw and the number of tokens. Paste the wallet address for the winnings to be transferred.
Lucky Block will approve the withdrawal instantly.
Is it Legal to Gamble With Crypto?
Here’s what players need to know about the legality of gambling with crypto:
- Crypto assets like Bitcoin are not legal tender. This is in contrast to fiat currencies like dollars, euros, and yen.
- This means that crypto gambling sites operate in a gray area of the law. By this, we mean that crypto gambling is neither legal nor illegal.
- This is because there aren’t any crypto-specific gambling regulations covering online casinos and sportsbooks.
- In turn, crypto gambling sites typically offer anonymous accounts – meaning no KYC
- This isn’t possible when depositing funds with a bank wire or debit/credit card. On the contrary, players will need to go through a KYC process before being able to make a withdrawal.
In the future, there is every likelihood that crypto casinos and sportsbooks will need to follow the same laws as regular gambling sites. But currently, there doesn’t seem to be much appetite from governments to get the ball rolling.
In summary, crypto gambling sites are increasing their market share as each year passes. But not all crypto casinos and sportsbooks are created equal.
For the best gambling experience; consider Mega Dice. New players can get started in seconds – no personal information or KYC documents are required.
Not only is the first payment matched by 200% but Mega Dice also offers instant deposits and withdrawals.
What gambling sites accept crypto?
Many top-rated gambling sites accept crypto, including Lucky Block, Mega Dice, and BC.Game.
What is the best crypto gambling site?
Our research suggests that Lucky Block is the best crypto gambling site. It offers a huge welcome package, instant payouts, and a KYC-free experience.
How can I gamble with crypto?
Open an account with Lucky Block (or another popular Bitcoin casino) – transfer some crypto from a private wallet, and start gambling.
Who do people gamble with Bitcoin?
Some of the benefits of online gambling with Bitcoin include anonymous accounts, instant withdrawals, and generous sign-up bonuses.
Is crypto gambling safe?
Crypto gambling is safe when using a regulated platform like Lucky Block. Payments are made on a wallet-to-wallet basis for an additional layer of security.
Is Stake crypto gambling legit?
The Stake crypto gambling platform is legit, but much better options exist. Lucky Block, for example, offers instant payouts, anonymous accounts, and significantly more games.
The post 15 Best Bitcoin Gambling Sites in 2023 – Compare Crypto Gambling Sites appeared first on ReadWrite.