Entrepreneurs! To help you jump start your live stream content (or up-level it) I called in an expert: Katya Varbanova. Katya is a Live Stream Strategist who makes a full-time income from live streaming and related businesses and has a growing audience of 40K+ people across live video apps like Periscope, Busker and Facebook. Inside her community mastermind, Peri10K, she teaches entrepreneurs how to leverage live videos to skyrocket their visibility.
In this video, Katya breaks down what it takes to market your brand using live videos, and I ask her questions like:
– Do you need to have a wacky personality to be noticed on live video? Do you need to act, pretend, or be larger than life?
– How do you come up with topics and ideas for live video?
– What if no one watches you, or worse, what if you get trolled on live video?
You can check out Katya in all these places:
Download her LIVE VIDEO PLANNER here: livevideoplanner.com (create a month’s worth of live video ideas in just 15 minutes!)
Here are the questions I asked Katya (you’ll have to watch the video for her answers though!) But I did put in some time stamps to make it easy to jump to the section that you’re most interested in. Look in the YouTube description box to find them and click on them. You’re welcome
1. Do you need to have a wacky personality to be noticed on live video? Do you need to act, pretend, or be larger than life?
2. What kind of content works best on live streams?
3. What kinds of business goals should you have for your live streams?
4. How do you come up with topics and ideas for live video?
5. What if no one watches you, or worse, what if you get trolled on live video?
6. What are some big mistakes you see people making on live video and how can they stop?
7. Can you make money with live videos? If yes, how?
8. If you’re building a personal brand and using live video to do so, what should your live video strategy be?
9. Periscope vs Twitter Go Live vs Facebook Live vs Instagram Live vs Snapchat (when to use what)
10. What is Peri10K and how does it help get your brand seen on live video?Digital & Social Articles on Business 2 Community