4 Best Constant Contact Alternatives for Your Business
Constant Contact is one of the biggest names in email and e-commerce marketing, but that doesn’t mean it’s the only effective solution for your company. Many of its competitors arguably offer a better value and more robust set of features for certain functions.
There’s no single best email marketing tool, so the best option for your brand depends on your marketing needs and the size of your company. These are some of the most powerfulalternatives to Constant Contact for e-commerce vendors and conventional businesses.
Omnisend provides everything most companies need to manage their digital marketing campaigns in a sleek and intuitive interface that makes it easy to control every aspect of your marketing strategies. Its automation features are among the best of any email marketing tool, and it also offers support for a wide range of channels including WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger, text, push notifications, and more.
Although it limits users to a more basic set of email marketing and automation features, the Omnisend free plan still includes enough features for many small businesses. Standard (starting at $16 per month) provides more automation tools along with support for SMS marketing.
Pro starts at $199 per month and unlocks support for all channels compatible with Omnisend along with powerful audience segmentation tools. Finally, the Enterprise plan starts at $2000 per month and provides a dedicated account manager plus more thorough customization features.
While ConvertKit targets content creators more than some other solutions, it still includes the email marketing tools most e-commerce vendors need including unlimited messages and customizable forms. You can also integrate ConvertKit with nearly every common business and productivity tool.
Unlike Omnisend, ConvertKit subscription prices are based only on the size of your email list, and all users have access to the full set of features. ConvertKit costs $24 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers, $41 per month for 1,000 to 3,000, $64 per month for 3,000 to 5,000, and $83 per month for over 5,000.
Mailchimp is another of the most popular email marketing applications available, offering a simple interface that’s easy for new users to learn quickly. It provides the tools necessary to create successful campaigns on channels including social media, Google, and email along with a range of basic automation tools.
Mailchimp’s pricing is more similar to Omnisend’s than that of ConvertKit, with four subscription tiers plus added costs if you go above the maximum subscriber count for that plan:
* Free: Limits users to basic features and 2,000 subscribers.
* Essentials (starting at $10 per month): Increases the contact limit to 50,000 and adds features like A/B testing and 24/7 support.
* Standard (starting at $15 per month): Further raises the contact limit to 100,000 and adds stronger tools for automation and other functions.
* Premium (starting at $299 per month): Allows up to 200,000 subscribers and gives users access to phone support, advanced segmentation, and more.
GetResponse offers one of the most powerful workflow builders of any email marketing platform plus flexible options for landing pages, capture forms, and marketing emails. It’s also the only email marketing solution that currently offers support for webinars.
Like Omnisend, GetResponse pricing is calculated based on both the feature set and the size of your contact list:
* Email (starting at $12.30 per month): Offers basic automation and email marketing tools.
* Pro (starting at $40.18 per month): Gives users access to a wider range of features along with support for webinars with up to 100 attendees.
* Max (starting at $135.50 per month): Raises the webinar attendance limit to 500 and provides custom campaign consulting and DKIM.
* Enterprise (starting at $839 per month): Includes an account manager plus dedicated infrastructure.
Regardless of which Constant Contact alternative you choose, it’s good to do research and test a few tools to find what’s right for you. Email marketing is too important to leave to chance, and the right tool can make all the difference.
About the Auhor: Whitney Blankenship
Content Marketing Manager for Omnisend. When not writing awesome content, Whitney is reading up on the latest in digital marketing, ecommerce, and social media trends. Obsessed with pop culture, art, and metal. Powered by coffee. Fastest Googler in the West. Follow on Twitter.